1) Forget the vending machine exists. Pretend that it was re-assigned to another planet in a universe you're not allowed to visit.
2) Soda is packed with unnecessary sugar and only keeps you awake temporarily. You want a real high, not a momentary one.
3) The food truck revolution is intriguing but don't start filling your face like everything is a free sample.
4) Cut donut Friday in half. Of course you want the whole Boston Creme but split and share.
5) Mentally make yourself immune to hunger from 9-5. Remind yourself how you want to look outside the office and crush the cravings.
6) Don't let office neighbors guilt you into sharing high calorie treats. Say no and don't feel sorry.
7) Recall "an apple a day" and snack on a Macintosh instead of munchies.
8) If you are antsy to leave work, food can be a temporary fixer but find a new one. Surf the Internet, talk to co-workers, do a loop around the office track. Just don't eat.
9) You’re having too much fun at 2pm on Saturday to feel the need to chow down, so force yourself to have a weekend brain during the workweek.
10) Your mind is tricking you into thinking you are hungry, trick it back by telling yourself "No, I'm not!"